Both the “Collector” desktop programs and the “Connect” web-applications come with integrated support for CLZ Barry. In other words, they have a built-in “Buddy for Barry”.
To connect Barry with Buddy, you need to enter your Barry ID into your software.
2A: Using the “Collector” program for Windows or Mac?
Here’s how to enter your Barry ID in the desktop software:
- In your Collector software, open the Add Automatically screen (note: in the latest versions (17.1 and later), this screen is called “Add From Core”)
- Go to the “By Barcode” tab (note: in Book Collector, this tab is called “By ISBN”)
- Now click the CLZ Barry icon top right. This will open the CLZ Barry Settings screen
- Enter your Barry ID and click Apply.
2B: Using the Connect web-application or other software?
- In your Connect software, open the Add screen
- Go to the “ADD BY BARCODE” tab (note: in Book Connet, this tab is called “ADD BY ISBN”)
- Click the “Set your Barry ID” link on the top right, this will take you to your Account page.
- Enter your Barry ID on the top left and click Save ID.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.