CLZ Barry also works great with the web-based Connect editions of the Collectorz.com software. However, since Connect does not have a built-in Buddy for Barry yet, you need to install the separate Buddy for Barry program.
Required CLZ Barry Settings
To use CLZ Barry with the Connect web-based software, make sure the following Settings are set correctly.
- Delimiter between barcodes: Enter
- Send quantity values: Unchecked / Off
Don’t worry, these are the default settings, so it should work right out-of-the-box.
Instant scanning and sending OR sending in batch ?
Connect deals with sent barcodes the same way, whether you send em directly when scanning, one-by-one, or in batch. Just put the cursor in Connect’s barcode box and start sending :-)
- Click the “+ ADD” button on the toolbar
- in the Add screen, click the “ADD BY BARCODE” tab
- Make sure the cursor is in the barcode box
- Now, make sure both Barry and Buddy show as “Fully Connected”
- Start scanning barcodes and you will instantly see them appear in Connect’s barcode box.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.